Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Patrick's Day

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Mar 17, 2011 2:46 PM
Subject: Happy Patrick's Day

Hi Mom-Mom,
Today’s a pretty important day. It’s all about my dad! I’m not the only one who thinks he’s the best… people all over the world take time to celebrate him and his Irish heritage today!
 Mama got me a special t-shirt to mark the occasion. Happy Patrick’s Day from your Handsome Irish Boy! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for some Guinness with my milk tonight.

Love,
Your Little Leprechaun 

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! What a handsome little man in his green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garrett should be the poster boy for Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Happy, Handsome Leprechaun
    Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete