Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Freeland Chicken Lady

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: May 20, 2012 5:37 PM
Subject: The Freeland Chicken Lady

Hi Mom-Mom,
We went to visit Mama's friends, the Freeland Chicken Lady and Mr. Mike. Mama met them when they were looking for a new farm. Mama's told me stories about their house hunting adventures. On one particular trip out, they had to make an emergency detour so the Freeland Chicken Lady could help deliver a baby cow. Mama caught a picture on her phone. She said I could show it to you as long as I include the disclaimer, "viewer discretion advised"...

They bought a farm in Freeland and decided to expand their goat operation instead of raising chickens. They run Charlottetown Farm, raise goats and make all kinds of delicious goats milk products like goats cheese and cheese cakes. I had a great time at their farm. I met their goats and their dog, and Mr. Mike even took me for a ride on his tractor!


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment