Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July via Instagram

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Jul 31, 2013 4:32 PM
Subject: July via Instagram

Hi Mom-Mom,
We had fun celebrating the 4th of July with our families. I found a big dead beetle at the park and carried him home in my pocket to show Mama. Finnie spent two weeks with us! We hosted Jessy and Anna's pool party. I spent some quality one-on-one time with an excavator we found parked at Lutherville Lab. I got some cool new socks and insisted on wearing them pulled all the way up. Dad turned 39! 

July 4th ~ Tatted Trio Pool Party
Beetle Love ~ Finnie Foo Freshly Baked ~ A "Starbox" Date
Annual Pre-party Planning ~ Nails Starbucks Stop ~ New Suits and Shades
Pool Play In My Element ~ Digger Love
Celebrating Dad ~ "Da skeeters like me wery super much" 
Oh So Stylish ~ Dinner Date

No comments:

Post a Comment