Saturday, August 31, 2013

August via Instagram

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Aug 31, 2013 11:19 AM
Subject: August via Instagram

Hi Mom-Mom,
We kicked off August with ten days at the beach! I wrapped up my summer session of gymnastics with Mr Joe. I enjoyed some new fun firsts this month; we played miniature golf, I saw the Planes movie with dad at the theater, we spent a day at Dutch Wonderland and I went to my first Orioles game! Penny the pot-bellied pig and Sammy the snugly kitten joined the Powell family too.

Beach Shorts ~ A Beach Toy Designed Just For Me Beach Bum ~ Hot, Hand-dipped
Built-in Entertainment ~ Date Night A Favorite Beach Tradition
Sand Crabs ~ Family Fun The Rides ~ Beach Bonfire
Lunch with Grammy ~ Gymnastics Graduation with Mr Joe ~ Mini Golf ~ First Movie
Dutch Wonderland ~ Roll Play with Anna 
First Orioles Game ~ Penny the Pig Sammy the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment