Monday, September 30, 2013

September via Instagram

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Sep 30, 2013 5:47 PM
Subject: September via Instagram

Hi Mom-Mom,
The highlight of this month was starting preschool! I was so excited when Mom dropped me off on my first day. We went to a cook out at Mason's house and I took Anna for a ride on his cool bike. We enjoyed spending time with our Deane family who were in town to remember my Great Grandmother, Betty. Some other highlights for September include a trip to Rodgers farm with Megan and Aunt Lisa, a cook out and s'mores with Landon, and celebrating Kyle's tenth birthday. We made sure Penny the Pig got a piece of cake! I also slept super late one morning, waking up at 8:30 am! It hasn't happened again since.


First Day of Preschool ~ "Yur notta gurl. Yur Jessa Mayor" 
~ Biker Babe ~ Sleeping-in Until 8:30 am! 
Rodgers Farm with Megan ~  S'mores with Landon ~ A Tough Day ~ Cake for Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment