Sunday, April 24, 2011

My First Easter

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Apr 24, 2011 7:32 PM
Subject: My First Easter

Hi Mom-Mom,
Did you have a nice Easter?  It was a fun weekend for us.  Grammy and Poppy came over for dinner on Friday.  They eat fish on Fridays and brought some over to share with us.  Grammy got me a new book about some rabbit named Peter Cottontail and Poppy let me wear his cool orange hat.  On Saturday night we went to Aunt Jo’s for dinner with Grammy and Grand Pop.  Grammy made cupcakes with all the fixings and the big kids got to decorate them for desert!  On Sunday we went to Greek Easter with Uncle Mark.  I was a hit with the Greek ladies… I wasn’t sure they were going to let me leave!  Hope your Easter was as special as mine.

Love,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment