Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's Superman!

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: July 19, 2011 6:43 PM
Subject: It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's Superman!

Hi Mom-Mom,
We traveled to and from Granville by plane. It was my first time on a plane. We took the 737 Southwest and flew over somewhere called Boeing. The flight there was mostly uneventful so I took a nap. I fell asleep right after takeoff and woke up just before we landed.

On the way back, I wore my Superman t-shirt. The flight attendant thought I was the real Superman! As we found our seats, she made an announcement welcoming everyone aboard. She assured them it would be an extra safe flight since Superman was on board today! 

Love,
Superman



No comments:

Post a Comment