Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ocean City 2011

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Aug 14, 2011 9:37 AM
Subject: Ocean City 2011

Hi Mom-Mom,
We went on another vacation to a place called Ocean City. It must be a more popular vacation destination than Granville because a lot of other people were there too.

In Ocean City they name their streets mostly after numbers. They like to walk on the boards near the bright lights and loud sounds. The fishermen sell popcorn and everyone eats delicious fractured prunes for breakfast.

I was provided with constant entertainment in the form of Gracie, Megan and Charlotte! We spent a lot of our time on the beach. I sampled a real SANDwich and tried to eat a little sand crab but he was super-fast and got away. The saltwater did strange things to my hair.

I had a great time at the beach. The highlight of my time in Ocean City was seeing you almost every morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment