Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Patrick's Day {2012}

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Mar 17, 2012 4:52 PM
Subject: Happy Patrick's Day {2012} 

Hi Mom-Mom,
It’s Patrick's Day again! I love taking the dogs on their walks with you, Dad. I love our special outings. Thanks for getting up early every morning so we have time to play before you go to work. Thanks for always taking the time to teach me. I love it when you sing to me. Thanks for getting me ready for bed every night. Thanks for caring so much about the big trees outside my room. Happy Patrick's Day! I think you're the best and I hope you enjoy your special day. 





My dad deserves a vote...
     
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. Your dadda thinks the world of you and loves you very much. And thinks your momma is a great blogger.

    ReplyDelete