Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Rolled Over!

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Feb 19, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Subject: I Rolled Over!

Hi Mom-Mom,
I rolled over the other day and apparently that's quite a big deal so I thought I should let you know. We were visiting our friends, the Wyand's. Abby and Katie Wyand were SO nice to me! They held me and made me smile. Anyway, mom put me on my belly. I'm not sure why she always puts me on my belly... it's easier to keep track of what's going on when I'm laying on my back. I decided to take matters into my own hands so I rolled over on to my back. You should have heard the commotion everyone made! It was quite startling. Mom caught me rolling on video the next day so you can see for yourself. Hope all is well with you. Did you and Pop-Pop have a nice Valentines Day? Aunt Bonnie asked me to be her valentine! She sent me my very first Valentines Day card. I'm not 100% sure but I think she just might like me.

Love,
Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment