Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Dogs Took Me for a Walk

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Mar 6, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Subject: The Dogs Took Me for a Walk

Hi Mom-Mom,
Every Saturday and Sunday morning, the dogs get together and take Dad, Gramps and JP for a walk. Last weekend, I got to go too! Jerry Lee went to meet Buddha a couple weeks ago in heaven. Everyone seemed sad about it. Not sure why. I hear there's a never ending supply of breast milk in heaven. Anyway, they need a new "fifth" and I think I'm the perfect pup for the job. Finnegan, the smallest dog, is definitely in charge. He barks orders at Paddington, Rigby and Ollie and keeps the humans in-line. It's obvious that the smallest dog assumes the role of alpha male. I think I'm up to the challenge.

Love,

Your Top Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment