Friday, May 31, 2013

May via Instagram

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: May 31, 2013 2:41 PM
Subject: May via Instagram

Hi Mom-Mom,
Mama and I kicked off May with a mini road trip. We had a sleepover with our cousins and enjoyed an outing to our favorite ice cream place, Prigel Family Creamery. I love anything and everything to do with diggers, tractors, mowing and driving these days. We threw a bridal shower for T and enjoyed brunch with the boys. We spent five days apart when Mom and Dad went to Anguilla for Matt and T's wedding. I got to stay with Grammy and Poppy for a few days and then my cousins. Mom and Dad really missed me but I had a blast and hardly knew they were gone.

Donut Break ~ Digger Watching Lawn Guy ~ Dipping our Toes
"Dwivin wery fun" ~ Constantly Trying to Eject ~ Mama Making my Day
Prigel Family Ice Cream with my Cousins ~ Group Sandwich Hug
Morning Snuggles ~ In Good Hands
A Bridal Shower for T ~ Brunch Boys
Island Hopping ~ A Trip to Anguilla for Matt and T's Wedding
~ Pictures to remember me while they were away
Carribean Countdown ~ Favorite Dress Go Time! ~ Beautiful Beach
Mr and Mrs Smith ~ Last Day
Just before they said "I do" ~ Happy to be home

No comments:

Post a Comment