Thursday, June 27, 2013

Blueberry Picking

From: Garrett Maher <maher.garrett@gmail.com>
To: Mom-Mom <mmteeple@verizon.net>
Date: Jun 27, 2013 11:53 AM
Subject: Blueberry Picking

Hi Mom-Mom,
We went blueberry picking today with Aunt Lisa, Megan and Grammy. I sat on our front steps with my bucket truck, waiting patiently for them to arrive. It was taking a while so I climbed a tree and tried to have a sword fight with Mama. She wasn't having it and lucky for her, they pulled in, just in the nick of time. We drove up to Shaw Orchards and headed out in the hot sun to fill our buckets. I lasted about ten minutes before the heat got to me. Megan and I found shelter in the shade under the blueberry bushes, then mom and I headed back to the barn. I got to sit on a golf cart which is right up my alley. 


No comments:

Post a Comment